Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The benefits of owning a chocolate phone


1) When people call me, I pick up the chocolate phone and have a bite of chocolate.

2) No one calls me, because you cannot make a working phone out of chocolate.

3) Since you cannot make a working phone out of chocolate, I do not have any sort of phone.

4) I just sit at home and eat chocolate and wonder why no one calls.

I am 375 pounds and not as happy as I thought I would be when I hatched this plan 19 years ago.


Photo by jonmclean

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hatched this exact same plan 19 years ago as well, and i must say that i am extremely happy. i am also 475 pounds, so you just have another 100 pounds to go for ultimate happiness.

Greg Rice said...

Nice. Maybe I should deep fry my chocolate phone to speed things along?

Anonymous said...

I have a phone made of a cactus. That's a tremendous disincentive to answer when someone calls.

Greg Rice said...

Ason "J.J.", you are prickly.

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.