Friday, January 5, 2007

Pointless Attack of a Random Person from Wikipedia

Feeling angry, I hit “random article” in Wikipedia and have planned to rip the first person to come up a new “a-hole.”

It’s your unlucky day “Paul LaFarge” (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_LaFarge), author of Haussman, or the Distinction.

Ready? Begin.

Yale sucks, but even your alma mater wouldn’t even hire you to teach writing, LaFarge! You got stuck on staff at Wesleyan, ha ha.

Edmund White may have called your novel an "imaginative -- indeed, a hallucinatory – approach.” But I call the same novel “simply unreadable” mainly because I just heard of it and therefore could not have ever read it.

Are your novels featured in the window of my nearby Borders Express? No, they are not!

Sure you are the recipient of a Guggenheim grant, big deal! Have you ever been to the Guggenheim museum, like me? Of course not! That building is Frank Lloyd Wright’s last major work and is widely revered… unlike you!

You are clearly only the world’s second leading scholar on the work of Paul Poissel. I AM THE WORLD’S LEADING SCHOLAR OF PAUL POISSEL, YOU BIG JERK.

Yours kindly,
Gregory Rice

P.S. I see you are in tight with the McSweeney’s guys… care to introduce me to them?

No comments:

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.