Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Stupid F'ing Detective


I am stuck in a olde timey English castle over night because the roads are out.

The problem however, is that the butler is mental and murdering all of us one by one. To make matters worse, that stupid French or Belgium detective is too busy eating soft cheese to notice.

Hello?? Detective guy? The butler just killed the chambermaid with a candlestick? Right in front of us!

"Eet es too conveenent to bleem the but-ler," the idiot keep saying. He keeps pulling at our chins to see if any of us are wearing latex masks.

Christ! The butler is now naked and rubbing the chambermaid's blood on his chest. Doesn't the detective want to at least put the butler in handcuffs until we get this sorted out?

"The murderer es playing ento my 'ands," says the detective. Whatever, jerk!

I keep trying to enjoy my glass of wine, but I have to dump out my cup every time the butler pours poison in it.

Ah, it's not so bad. I shouldn't really complain.

No comments:

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.