Saturday, January 13, 2007

A Tight Spot, part 3


Photo by sandcastlematt




I got as far as Ohio, eliminating all copies of Air Bud, when I found out that New Hampshire was still flush with the DVDs. Damn those presidential candidates. Only Dennis Kucinich pulled his weight and collected thousands of copies.

The cats did murder all NHL goalies from the Eastern Conference, but then were defeated midway through their slaughter. (The Western Conference looks now to be a cinch to take Lord Stanley's Cup.) Turns out that the cat clusters can be easily broken down into component parts by electric prod.

After the cats were defeated, they all were euthanized - except for two cats that we are saving for the Arc. Unfortunately, we forgot to check their sex and saved two boy cats. For our sake I hope they are gay.

Now our problem is even worse! Dennis Kucinich has downloaded all his copies of Air Bud into his robot brain, and he has grown to 250 feet tall. He has walked across the country and now is sitting on the site of SuperBowl XLI. He refuses to budge until we get him something crazy, I think he said "Universal Health Care for all Americans?" Wacko!

If we don't get it in time, the game will be played around his giant robot body. I only hope the Chargers and Saints can manage in a few weeks. (Whoops! I gave away the NFL's secret plan! Sorry Las Vegas!)

Does any one out there have Universal Health Care for all Americans, so we can get on and watch the SuperBowl?


1 comment:

Greg Rice said...

Thanks! I'm happy to trade links (link to me, I'll link to you, style). Just drop me a line if you want to do that at ratboy23@yahoo.com or here.

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.