Monday, January 15, 2007

The Moon will attack us!


The Moon sent me an email last night, and it is a dire warning.

*****

Dear Sirs –

I have had enough, and as a result I will plunge into the Earth during the next fortnight. I am thinking about striking Texas, but I might miss and take out Oklahoma too.

The reason for my attack… No one cleaned up these damn golf balls that Buzz Aldrin hit.

Sincerely,
The Moon

P.S. I am made of rock, not cheese, for the record. So if I hit the Earth, it will hurt!

*****

We must protect ourselves. Someone call the trampoline industry and have them set up a bunch around San Antonio. Also maybe someone could close the dome roof of the stadium where the Dallas Cowboys play – that couldn’t hurt.

Lastly, we should give Buzz Aldrin to the moon in a ritualistic sacrifice. Maybe that will call off the dogs?

If none of that works, it’s not really a big deal, I suppose… cause it’s only Texas!


Photo by née lennox

No comments:

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.