Thursday, January 18, 2007

I will soon run out of lower case letters.


I have not been to Best Buy in a while, so I am just about out of lower case letters.

I tell you this because, when I finalLLY RUN OUT OF.... OH GOD, I JUST RAN OUT OF LOWER CASE LETTERS.

I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT I AM NOT SHOUTING!!! I AM ACTUALLY IN A VERY SERENE MOOD RIGHT NOW!!! I ALSO RAN OUT OF PERIODS, SO I ONLY HAVE EXCLAMATION POINTS TO USE!!! SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT THREE EXCLAMATION POINTS ARE MORE CALMING THAN ONE, SO I'LL USE THREE TO TELL YOU THAT I AM OK, NOT UPSET OR YELLING!!!

I HAVE GOT TO GET ME SOME MORE M*THER F*CKING L*WER CASE LETTERS. I ALS* J*ST RAN **T *F THE LETTERS "*" AND "*"

CAN I B*Y S*ME WEED *FF Y**?!!!


PH*T* BY KATAY*N

1 comment:

Greg Rice said...

He has all the missing letters in his pants.

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.