Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I enjoyed being leg pregnant


Guest Posting from Jebby TrainChoo

As a male, I experienced the joy of childbirth. Yes, I was pregnant, but only for a few weeks. My distended belly told me so.

When it came time to give birth, I only passed a single leg. I am of the opinion that my baby will come out piece by piece, to be assembled by me outside of the womb.

When I say a leg, I mean only a leg bone. The other meat bits should come later.

Um…

Well…

You got me. I ate a chicken bone whole and it took two weeks to pass through my intestine.

I feel this is equivalent to the joy of motherhood.

Where is my baby shower, Clem?


Photo by gillfrancisco

No comments:

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.