Monday, January 1, 2007

My Dog Loves a Good Crack on the Face


Photo by k_soggie

Most dogs love their owners to pet them. Mine loves a good belt across the face!

I used to name my dog Barney. But after all the smacks he got, we changed his name to "Ole' Punch N' Face."

Is it cruel? Nope. Cause he asks for it, literally! When I want to communicate with my dog, I print out 100 random sentences on 100 papers and scatter them across my apartment. If he steps on one, I do what he wants.

Whenever I put "Punch me in the face" right in front of him, he steps on it! One punch later, his mouth says "yelp!" but his eyes say "thank you!"

Should I take him to my anger management class? I'm all better now and shouldn't be going, but I think my dog OPNF has some major issues!

No comments:

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.