Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Tight Spot

I can't really talk long. It's a long story that I can't really explain. Just know that I am fully naked in Penn Station. And if I don't take a Polaroid picture of a New York Knick buying a Zagnut bar within the next hour, then Christmas is cancelled and all the dogs in the US will be banished to Cuba.

Crap! The only Knicks I know are Charles Smith and Xavier McDaniel, and they played in like the 70's.

Wait, there is a tall guy... could be... DAMN IT! It's just Harvey Grant buying a PayDay. Was Harvey on the Knicks ever? Does a Zagnut have peanuts? Maybe it could count...

Ah, who am I kidding. Sorry to disappoint you, Dog from Frasier. Looks like you its Hannaka in Havana for you!

No comments:

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.