Tuesday, December 12, 2006

“No Child Left Behind” Left Me Behind!


Guest Post by Mason Reese

This “No Child Left Behind Initiative” is all talk. I was supposed to be picked up by “No Child Left Behind” outside of the Westminster Mall at 3pm today, and he didn’t show up!

Later I found out that he was actually at the mall, but decided to leave at 2:45 for an early dinner at Chili’s. He literally left me behind.

If that’s not bad enough, yesterday “The Clear Skies Initiative” farted in my dad’s car with the windows rolled up. And “The PATRIOT Act” hid in my bedroom closet and spied while I was getting dressed.

Those guys are jerks!

3 comments:

JP said...

I'm having a hard time applying what I'm certain is supposed to be an adorable Dickensian street urchin dialect to lines like, "early dinner at Chili's".

Greg Rice said...

It is Mason Reese's Olde Timey Photo taken at the mall while he was not being picked up by NCLB.

You remember Mason Reese... the Deviled Ham kid.

1974 anyone? Anyone?

Anonymous said...

Mason Reese was a poor man's Rodney Allen Rippy. I mean it.

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.