Monday, December 4, 2006

My Funny Bone Has Hilarious Cancer!


It's official, my cancer of the funny bone has all the hospital staff "in stitches!"

Nurse Jacobson (pictured here) had to catch her breath several times as she prepared my biopsy. "You gotta tell that cancer to cut it out!" she quipped, laughing at her own unintentional joke. My cancer's comedy is "infectious!"

My Oncologist Doctor Jacobi agreed, "I have treated some pretty somber tumors in my day. It's refreshing to see a malignancy with such an upbeat attitude."

Wiping tears of laughter from his eyes, he added, "You have 4 weeks to live."

No comments:

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.