Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Looking for Volunteers to “Stop Hitler!”


I had this post on Craigslist to “Stop Hitler” for the past year and no one has taken me up on the offer. I am befuddled, so I thought I would repost here.

Stop Hitler!
I have invented a time machine tied via wormhole to Berlin 1934, Adolf Hitler’s office of the Chancellor.

Unfortunately, I am unable to access this time machine, since it requires a man of a specific blood type (B) and my blood type is A.

Will anyone volunteer to enter this time machine and stop Hitler for doing his very bad things?

The time machine has very specific requirements, so all applicants must be willing to commit to the following:
  • Have blood-type B
  • Be willing to hold your breath for 25 seconds
  • Be willing to engage in a passionate discussion with Hitler, insisting that he "stop the murdering he is planning."
  • Mutilate your genitalia with barbed wire

This last requirement is an unusual requirement of the technology and is non-negotiable.

WON'T SOMEONE BE A HERO??

No comments:

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.