Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My new cell phone ring tone


I often don't hear my cell phone ring, so I got myself a new ring tone.

In order for me to hear it, I chose the startling sound of a gun shot. For realism, the sound is deafening, and it goes off right next to my ear.

Since no cell phone can duplicate a gun shot by my ear, I have replaced by traditional bluetooth earpiece with a .38 snub nose. I put my ear in the place your trigger finger goes.

Through science that I shall not explain, whenever my phone rings, the .38 fires. Since I don't want to shoot any people who are not mailmen, I load the gun with blanks.

However, I am questioning the effectiveness of these blanks, since people are sure look like they are actually shot whenever a telemarketer rings to sell me more term life insurance.

Maybe I should not have hired the prop man from The Crow to load my bluetooth .38 full of blanks.


Photo by Thms

1 comment:

CitizenJMAC said...

And that guy thought his mom was crazy when she told him there'd be someone else who could appreciate his work.

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.