Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Jerky Boys Musical


I heard on the radio that the winner of the 2006 Tony Award for Best Musical is a show called The Jerky Boys. I am sure I heard that correctly.

I can only imagine the loving songs of this fantasic musical.

* "You order Chinese Food, you no come pick up!"

* "I got a funny little drinking problem!"

* "Ode to Brett Weir"

* "These tomatoes are dried up."

* "You're The One That I Want (Woo Ooo Ooo Kumar!)"

This sure makes the Dreamgirls Oscar Snub in perspective. Why like that crap, when you can enjoy a musical about phony phone calls?


No comments:

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.