Thursday, February 8, 2007

I have to roast this woman, not literally


I am tasked with writing a scathing attack on this very nice woman. Powerful people are paying me to do this, so she must have pissed off someone.

All I found out about her is that she is good-natured and kind to children. That ain't funny!

She likes the Packers, which is more lame and sad than funny.

I'll make up three lies about her...

1) She once dressed up a dog in a Joe Stalin costume and made out with it.

2) She once called up Shirley Temple Black and agreed with her crazy pro-Vietnam opinions.

3) She once destroyed one of the "Twenty-Four Histories," specifically the Book of Wei. Now China only had 23 Histories - which is totally creepy given that Jim Carrey movie is coming out where he is scared of that number.

Ah, I need help... Post some comments with attacks on this woman! The secret power brokers want her taken down!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is lie #1 an oblique reference to "Russian Bizarre Dog?"

Greg Rice said...

It is not, since I did not say that the dog had mittens on his hands.

I suspect this may not be the real Lou "Louis" T., as Durkins does not yet have internet access.

Anonymous said...

It is indeed the real Lou T. and I haven't frequented Durkins in years. You are so three neighborhood bars behind on me.

Greg Rice said...

I dearly miss Lou!

Have you found a replacement for either "all the fish you wish" or "all the ocra you could hope'fa?"

Anonymous said...

There's a new all you can eat Mediterranean restaurant that offers "enough falafel to make you feel awful" every Thursday night that I've been frequenting...

Anonymous said...

She likes short bald Armenians.

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.