Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I don't really "get" Friends

Now that it is off the air, I can admit that I didn't understand the TV series Friends. After a long night with a very patient friend, I am happy to stand corrected.

I used to believe that a) Chandler was the skinny girl with the hair, b) Rachel and Ross were the same person ("Ross" seemed to be used as a shortened nickname for "Rachel"), and c) Phoebe was the monkey.

I also used to believe that all the friends were terrorists, something to do with their mustaches and their "death to America" rhetoric. I now know that I was not watching NBC's "Must See TV" at the time, but rather Al Jazeera by mistake.

I now know the truth thanks to my own "friend," Parole Office Leftwich. Thanks, Lou! You know your "TV Trivia!"

It is good to know that most of the Friends are not terrorists! Except, of course, for that fat cow Monica.

No comments:

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.