Monday, November 20, 2006

The bonus features on the DVD of when I mowed the lawn, Sept 14, 2006

For the fans of my yard work, I have released yet another lawn-mowing session on DVD. It also available on Blu-Ray, HD-DVD, and that crappy PSP format.

Here are the bonus features available on the Criterion edition:
* Expanded 2 hours of bonus leaf-collecting footage
* Alternate angle selections, including the one where my camcorder falls on the ground
* Behind the scenes documentary: My Wife Tells Me To Mow The Lawn
* NC-17 short subject: Squirrel Humping a Tree
* Bonus feature-length film: Raiders of the Lost Ark (Spielberg, 1981, copied off HBO 2002)
* Coupons for my son's Christmas Wreath business (expired)

Available at Big Lots, between the Shrek breakfast cereal and the broken shards of glass.

No comments:

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.