Thursday, November 30, 2006

I Am Going to Upgrade My Food to Digital


It's time I entered the 21st century and upgraded my analog food to digital. But I am having difficulty selecting the right format. As everyone knows, I have two options.

Toshiba's HD-Food has the greatest variety (most fruit, some breads, entire line of cheese, most beef). HD-Food also supports 5.1 Dolby Surround.

Sony's Beta-Food has higher resolution and faster loading times, but is lacking in variety. That said, Beta-Food is the only digital source of chicken and fresh water fish

Instead of choosing, I want to wait until later in 2007 to replace my mouth with one of those dual-format inputs. But the guy at Best Buy was unclear on how much they would cost (or if they would offer installation in their "medical trailer" out back).

I should decide soon! I think my robot overlord chef (pictured here) is poisoning my analog food with silicon-based oregano!

No comments:

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.