Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Transcript of when I called WingStop and Troy Aikman answered



Troy: WingStop, we got wings!

Me: Hi, can I place an order for...

Troy: Superbowl rings? Mine aren't for sale. Kidding. How can I help you?

Me: Umm... can I place an order for 10 hot and 10 lemon pepper.

Troy: I'm not gay, I finally got married.

Me: Sorry?

Troy: These are the best wings ever. We've won festivals and such.

Me: Oh. Um...

Troy: I've won many, many Superbowls as a quarterback. Do you recognize me?

Me: You are a quarterback?

Troy: For the NFL. Maybe you heard of it.

Me: Um...

Troy: Guess!

Me: I wanted some celery sticks too.

Troy: Guess who I am, you are so smart!

Me: Roger Staubach?

Troy: Staubach?

Me: Farve?

Troy: He's only won once! I said many.

Me: Joe Montana? Awesome!

Troy: No! Troy Aikman. I'm Troy Aikman.

Me: Oh. (pause.) I thought you said you weren't gay.

Troy: I'm not!

(Long pause.)

Me: So just the wings and celery then.

Troy: You want blue cheese?

Me: Sure.

2 comments:

Wayne Cheeze! said...

I'm still smarting over the time Michael Strahan delivered my order and gave me the "Oz" treatment.

Wayne Cheeze!

Greg Rice said...

He once forced my underpants business through that gap in his teeth.

Ow.

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.