Sunday, April 22, 2007

Warning: Fried Milk Secret Revealed!


I was excited to try my grandmother's recipe for Fried Milk. Since it was a secret, I waited on her front stoop until she died before entering her house and riffling through her papers.

To my surprise, the recipe looks delicious...

1) Take 2% milk, let harden in sun.
2) Add dog urine.
3) Throw it in ungrateful grandson's face.
4) Show him attached picture and tell him it is Fried Milk, when it is clearly just decayed milk and dog urine.

I did the recipe like it said. When the recipe said "Grandson" I assumed it meant me, since I have no heirs.

Wow the picture looks great!

Why do I smell like dog pee and mayonnaise?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Dog Urine Boy

Anonymous said...

Note: This is NOT JP.

Greg Rice said...

Thanks, way too late!

Ducey!

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.