Thursday, April 5, 2007

Free Chocolate Subscription Available


Hello -

My street name is Gerog, but you may know me as motion picture actor James Franco. I am offering you an exciting opportunity. A free chocolate bar every day for life AT NO COST TO YOU.

Why am I doing this? I have a love of giving you chocolate and in fact, yes, I have an excess of chocolate as well.

I will tell you exactly where and when to pick up your free chocolate bar each day THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO! Be assured the bar will be unopened and you will not be harmed.

If you think your mother is a filthy whore, than you will come down and enjoy my chocolate.

Love (deeply),
James Franco (aka Gerog)

No comments:

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.