Thursday, April 12, 2007

The new Taoism by Bob Vila


I lost a bet on the Superbowl and now I am a Taoist (thank you so f'ing much Rex Grossman)!

I thought Taoism was just a chance to laugh at bald Chinese. But now I have fully bought into its message of 'ying' (stuff) and 'yang' (the opposite of stuff).

Since I have my pre-Taoist life to fixing houses (ying), I have determined that I must dedicate my post-Taoist life to destroying them (yang). After I have destroyed 278 houses, I will reach the proper state of balanced nothingness.

I achieve this end I have grown to "Godzilla" size (roughly 65 feet tall) and I am now pulverizing people's homes into dust. I achieved this through unlicensed radiation treatments that I was assured will not kill me.

Excuse me while I must emit my battle cry...

VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLA!

1 comment:

Casey Kochmer said...

Hi

When you say: I thought Taoism was just a chance to laugh at bald Chinese.

I chuckled.

If you want to learn more about Taoism check out: A Personal Tao It approaches Taoism from a modern perspective which happily includes Godzilla rampaging about .

However, the clown vs wolf battle.... you know that's something thats been happening for eons now. Don't count the clown out till the last pie is thrown. After all you see more clowns in horror movies than wolves, and there is a reason for that.

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.