Monday, October 1, 2007

The Kindergarten Treasure Chest


Every child gets rated on a stoplight every day in Kindergarten. Green for good. Yellow for caution. Red for bad.

If you stay on green all day you get a plastic gold coin. You can get one coin every day you are good. If you collect 10 coins, you get to go to the treasure chest.

What's in the treasure chest? Human fingers.

Wanna guess what happens to you when you are on red?

You have to bite off a finger of a hobo's corpse and put it in the treasure chest.

Did you think the fingers in the box were from the children? That's gross and you're sick. There are no children's severed fingers in the box.

Unless it's from a hobo child, of course.

5 comments:

Wayne Cheeze! said...

Now I know why my son's been asking for dental floss.

Wayne Cheeze!

Greg Rice said...

Tell him to bite off the ring finger next time, for extra bonus.

Ivan said...

Hobo fingers are very high in calcium, which is vital for young children's developing bones. It's also good for post-menopausal women, so I try to keep a supply on "hand" (hah!) at all times.

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read that article. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.