Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Your children... now frowning!


All of your children are crazed joymongers, smiling eternally, pleased with life and all its potential.

But you are sad, since you will never know the joy of seeing your children sad.

Now you can join my service in which I take photos of your ever-smiling angels and "turn that smile upside down." My "Photoshop" technique will make all children look sad and morose. This boy here was laughing before I got a hold of him.

Now you are happy since you can imagine your children sad!

$400 dollars each, or free if you give me 3 squares and a cot.

Photo by Drawing of Light

No comments:

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.