Sunday, April 8, 2007

I run an underground assault business posing as free candy bar distribution.



Guest Post by Yaphet Kotto

Hello world.

I have an exciting opportunity that you will be interested in. I run a business that allows you to assault people early in the morning in any way you desire. All you must do is offer them free chocolate which you only need to provide roughly one out of every four times?

This is an especially promising career option if you are a lousy, albeit successful, actor.

What do I provide? Come to the subway station location that I will email you between 1:45am and 2:40am to find out.

I will not assault you!

Love,
Yaphet Kotto
Star of "Homicide: Life on the Street" aka H:LOTS

No comments:

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.