Wednesday, June 20, 2007

KCRW has made threatening sexual advances to me

The Santa Monica Public Radio station, KCRW, has made several threatening sexual advances to me and it has to stop.

Listen to the titles of their shows.

"The Business" - as in "I am going to give you... the business." What is the business? Does it involve me removing my pants?

"The Treatment" - as in "I am going to give you... the treatment." Much more unnerving? Does this treatment involve auto-erotic asphyxiation?

"Left, Right and Center" - clearly a name for his member and sidecars

"Movie Reviews with Joe Morganstern" - simply disgusting

I am going to report you to NPR (specifically Steve Inskeep), if you don't stop this, KCRW.

I'd switch to the Pasadena station (KCPP), but only if knew they would stop bitch-slapping me.

No comments:

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.