Monday, June 18, 2007

Dying is easy


I'm back after a slight ailment.

Turns out I was, in fact, dead for several weeks. I would type on my keyboard, chuckling at my oft-misunderstood wit. But my words of gold would fail to ascend the servers of our beloved Google.

What was wrong? Did my IP address have too many "bits" in it? Was my CPU spending all of its power forcing digitized humans to race light cycles?

Maybe it was that truck that hit me? I still have that headlight shard in my eye socket and that can't be good. Plus I can walk through walls... and last time I looked, my name was not Shadowcat!!! (See X-Men #139)

Yep, I was dead. So how did I come back? It's easy, and you can do it yourself through a simple five step process involving common household items.

1) Rub head with Epsom salts
2) Take a hot bath
3) Remove shard of glass from eye/brain
4) Trade your soul for the life of all the pets on your street (to the demon "Dogeater")
5) Buy a new wardrobe! You earned it.

So my keyboard works, and my CPU has returned Jeff Bridges to the human world. All is right again.

Or is it?

Yes. Turns out it is.

No comments:

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.