Friday, June 1, 2007

Forgiveness

I know the posting has dropped off substantially in May.

Two reasons.

1) I am an alcoholic.
2) Contrary to the advice of my friends and family, I have taken advantage of AA's "go back on booze" month of May.

The problem... here it is June, and I still like drinking that booze!

I question the logic of AA's program, but who am I to turn down the chance to "get active" in my alcoholism again.

Here's to my visions of spiders...

(Holding a mug of 99 cent vodka and $50 a shot cough syrup)

Your Pal,
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeg

No comments:

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.