Monday, March 24, 2008

Dude, why didn't you wake me up?


The power went out 3 months ago due to the Jack Frost Storm of great December. My alarm clock has been flashing 12:00 ever since.

Dude, I only woke up because a stray cat made it into my house, attracted to my long beard (now a home for birds). The feral cat killed 2 birds and tore open my right nostril.

I've been asleep so long, I've forgotten all my power chords.

Did I miss the Lovin' Spoonful concert?

I did?

Why... Why... Why didn't you wake me up?

I will drown my sorrows with my only comfort. I now can check the paper on the progress of my favorite candidate for president, Bill Richardson.

NOOOOO!


2 comments:

CitizenJMAC said...

You look very much like my freshman yr roommate. Do you ride in a wolf pack of one, perchance? Or perhaps wake up to a shot of Jack around 1pm?

Mighty Dyckerson said...

This clown thinks you need to lay off the hashish before posting. But good stuff nonetheless.

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.