Monday, September 10, 2007

Can You Grade My Fantasy Football Team?


Running Back - Tiki Barber

Quarterback - Michael Vick

Wide Receiver - "No Catch" Greesehands (his real name)

#2 Receiver - "Bummy" McFumble (his real name)

Kicker - Kathy Ireland from Necessary Roughness

#2 Kicker - Catherine Zeta Jones from T-Mobile Ad

Defence - Hufflepuff (Slytherin went right before me, damn!)

Tight End - Edward James Olmos (we get 0.5 point for every pockmark on his face)


Sounds bad, but I'm the favorite in my league since no one will play with me and therefore I WIN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Our Mission

Clown vs. Wolf is an exploration on why, when a clown and wolf fight, it is always the wolf that wins. This is universally true, even when clown is a Germanic Knife and Poison Clown - the deadliest Clown known to man.